[FoRK] Christians and atheists start a calmer dialogue

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Thu May 10 07:21:39 PDT 2007

> On May 10, 2007, at 7:55 AM, Bill Stoddard wrote:
>

> > Telling believers that they are idiots is not going to work.
>
> Well, I'm not giving up on that just yet.  It's never actually been
> tried with conviction and tenacity, as a mass social movement.  So
> why not give it a go.  Tough love, and all that.

Its a subjective thing,a believer sees something in "God" that you don't.

There is no harm because someone believes in religion, the harm is if
they start excommunicating and start molesting young children.... The
good news is all those people who do those kinds of things are either
in Vatican or hide behind confession boxes...