[FoRK] Republican Anti-science (funny political cartoon)

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Thu May 10 13:45:36 PDT 2007

[Queue acid rain, Blade Runner music, and flying cars...]
"Join the Off World Colonies (tm) now and live a safer, happier life.
Whether you are interested in Galt's Gulch Mars (requires sanity and
intelligence test) or the Holy Brotherhood's Dark Ages Mecca (initiation
level 5) on Venus, we have the pure community for you.

[Legal disclaimer: all our colonies are self-contained, protected by a
Class One Automated World Weapon's system, and warranted to survive any
meltdown or aggression of Earth or non-managed world.  Induced supernova
protection not included within 5 lightyears of Sol.]"

sdw