[FoRK] The Banana God strikes again

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Fri May 11 12:20:22 PDT 2007

Apparently scientific-super-geniuses-for-God Ray Comfort and Kirk
Cameron (The God Squad, aka Pathetic Losers) were on Nightline
recently doing their banana --> "absolute scientific proof" of God's
existence schtick, debating rationalist-activists Brian Sapient and
"Kelly" (the Rationalist Response Squad, aka Scientists for the
Antichrist).  Laura Ingraham was gushing about it on her show this
morning.

This shit just completely makes me insane.  To sit there and just
listen to the nonsense --- literally, non-sense --- that Comfort and
Cameron are peddling just *hurts my brain.*  It's absolutely
ridiculous.  It makes no sense whatsoever.  None.  Zilch.  Zip.  Nada.

Re:  the religious tolerance discussion yesterday...  insisting on
religious tolerance is like insisting on influenza tolerance or
something.  Religion is a *public health problem.*  It's a freakin'
epidemic that threatens the survival of the species.

Aaaaargh!

jb