[FoRK] The Banana God strikes again

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Fri May 11 13:07:38 PDT 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 2:28 PM, Elias Sinderson wrote:
> On a related note, someone has posted a banana-god debunking video:
> <http://youtube.com/watch?v=aLqQttJinjo>

Digging around from that lead me to this;  probably the most earnest
and serious expression / discussion of Christianity I've seen in a
long time, perhaps ever.  The title gives away the punchline;  as
you're watching it, try to see it as if you didn't see the video's
title beforehand.

	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INttODEPzp0&mode=related&search=

An interesting concept emerges from this;  what's worse:  the
aggressive Bible-thumping evangelist, or the crypto-Christian?

jb