[FoRK] Forex opportunities and kwatloos?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Fri May 11 17:16:19 PDT 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 6:09 PM, <strata at virtual.net>
<strata at virtual.net> wrote:

> In the meantime, chasing the
> dollar/yen/ruble/kwatloo at the expense of currently-intangibles
> like life and
> the environment will keep the death toll rising.

By the way, if I hadn't mentioned it before, I've been in the AI-
meets-currency-trading business for going on three years now.  I was
pretty sure I had the whole landscape down pat, but as far as I
recall I've never heard of the kwatloo before.  What's the origin?
Is there a liquid electronic market where I can trade it, somewhere?
And I mean liquid, baby...  yards, gimme yards of action, otherwise,
snooze-fest.

;-)

Google only yields three hits for it...

jb