Programming the world, was Re: [FoRK] Forex opportunities and kwatloos?

Albert S. <albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com> on Sat May 12 22:57:55 PDT 2007

Jeff,

Warren Buffet recently said on the Charlie Rose show
that he thinks the US dollar goes still lower.(even
though the US dollar index recently touched it's
lowest point for which I can get chart data)

Do you have a long term opinion on the direction of
the US Dollar, or are you a short term trader?

Albert

http://research.microsoft.com/~simonpj/Papers/financial-contracts/