[FoRK] Forex opportunities and kwatloos?

strata at virtual.net <strata at virtual.net> on Sun May 13 12:29:24 PDT 2007

Grin.   It's a trekkie reference, from an episode where aliens were bidding for
some of the Enterprise crew.

Cool beanz on the Forex stuff you're doing.  Thanks for sharing the bit also
about the bf-nutso who put the IED mine near where your wife works.  There's
*no* excuse for that kind of crap, and I hope that they catch the ratjob and that
full civil and spiritual punishment is meted out.

I'd take a damn hard line, too, against any churches that didn't excommunicate,
shun, or otherwise cast out a member who participated in violence against the
already-born on behalf of the not-yet-born.  Sure, women and children first on
the lifeboats, but show me where the heck it says "murder people first who
might be thinking of killing the unborn".

And I know I'm preaching to the choir here, as it were, but "HELLO, IDIOT CLINIC
BOMBERS-- THE **VAST** MAJORITY OF CLINIC BUSINESS IS IN PRE-NATAL CARE
FOR WANTED BABIES AND IN STD CARE AND TESTING FOR MARRIED WOMEN.
Gonna kill them all too, to potentially save some unborn babies?!  It's like
bombing service stations because you don't think smog tests should be
required!"

Grrrr.

And yet, here I am thinking, "I'd like to kill idiots like that before they kill
others", which is exactly what THEY'RE thinking.  Sigh.

SRC