[FoRK] Zimbabwe: Government schools deserted ...

Elias Sinderson <elias at soe.ucsc.edu> on Tue May 22 18:07:08 PDT 2007

Adam L Beberg wrote:
> Robert Harley wrote on 5/22/2007 5:17 PM:
>>> We're out of places, the last time we had a place to flee the idiots
>>> was
>>> before we wiped out everyone in N.America with smallpox.
>> Meanwhile back on Earth...
> So you are either claiming there is still some big empty land mass, or
> that Europeans didn't use smallpox...
Well, given the historical record on the matter, it would clearly seem
to be the latter. The open question, of course, is with respect to
Roberts' currently preferred method of space colonization.

- E