[FoRK] WTF?

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Tue May 22 20:45:16 PDT 2007

Good points.  You are right, generally.  Some of us have felt the heat
plenty and are rebuilding risk points and strategizing for another go,
sitting on a board, riding out the little waves, watching for a big one
that we like.

That covers startups, etc.  On the other hand, sometimes you can
recognize and leverage tipping points without it being an all-out
all-consuming venture.  Well constructed mime infections and tools, a la
Harry Seldon [1] and Republican methods of renaming-to-bias, can make a
crucial difference.

Are we so equipped?  Maybe.

More likely, some of us will determine useful goals and just work toward
them, more or less, as individuals.  We should, however, explore the
group / cooperative thing if there's interest.

[1] http://www.humanistsofutah.org/1996/artaug96.htm

sdw