[FoRK] Star Wars meets Shakespeare: HamLuke

Khare, Rohit <rkhare at commerce.net> on Wed May 23 11:07:36 PDT 2007

Friday 10pm... Be there, or be half-completed-sphere-with-spherical-indentation :) --Rohit

http://www.myspace.com/hamluke

Hamluke is coming to the Hennepin Stages in May! A long time ago in a castle far, far away - The vision of Ghosty Wan Kenobi appears, stirring young prince Hamluke into a tragic tale of romance, betrayal, and revenge! From producer Michael T. Mayket and writer/director Brad Erickson comes an exciting, condensed retelling of the Bard's most popular tragedy as told by wookiees, droids, and Jedi Knights. Friday and Saturday nights at 7pm and 10pm on May 11 & 12, 18 & 19, and 25 & 26. For ticket reservations call my friend Ticketmaster at (651) 989-5151 or visit his site at www.ticketmaster.com. Admission is only $20. Don't miss my hilarious Star Wars inspired version of Hamlet fresh from a sold-out run at the Bryant-Lake Bowl and come celebrate the 30th anniversary of the most beloved sci-fi series of all time!!
---
Via BlackBerry