[FoRK] Godless

Steve Nordquist <Saigua at sbcglobal.net> on Thu May 24 01:18:42 PDT 2007

> characteristics.  It has perfect epidemiology in humans:

I really hate to say it, but if someone manages to be allergic, unique or messed up so that other vectors come into play, it makes for more bad systemic noise.  Though, where are we on the 4kD never being enough to work with?  .....  Maybe the systems of vectors should just be optimized to de-ring hot carriers.

Something should be said about the mind's ability to create a diverse religion emulator in order to grok stuff, but I recently considered running AROS on an iMac and I Am Not a Horror Writer.

Moreover rote...well, you don't have to believe in it or anything.  It would be brilliant to see the IDEs fire up one morning and -there-, static types are all highlighted!  Oh!  So we are an organization designed to stay in command-response to make balanced jutsu for berserker crews who will make a Fishermans' Palestine Fort.  This could so be made more general if we wished to implement more than once....  In RoFrames, while cracking to a new administration and the occasional Ascetic wisdom.

And on Jeff's note about Austin's IEDs saying:
    Well-engineered ... by a religious nut
.....  Stinky folkways afoot, with not enough health markup activities.
Here I thought these guys were onboard with the leaving-things-in-the-fridge outreach programs.