[FoRK] WTF?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu May 24 08:34:37 PDT 2007

> I'm not contemplating something as potentially ineffective and time-
> wasting as a "geeks future-oriented PAC" or anything.  Give me more
> credit than that, please...  I'm thinking both bigger (in impact) and
> smaller (in scope and thus complexity) than that.  I'm thinking meta-
> business models, not petition drives or "activism" in any recognized
> sense of that term.

So you are going to buy an island in SL and train a ninja force of
reason warriors to do battle across the verse with skill, aplomb and
well scripted katanas? Ive already got my own katana but would love to
get the jeffDeboner additions added to it.

I do feel your pain Jeff, I also look at the world and see it needs
sweeping, still my brain gently weeps for the lost opportunities...and
then I have to go change a diapy.....that puts a sort of perspective
on it all.

I am curious to see what you come up with though, I am always up for
betatesting the new jimmies.

-tomhiggins