[FoRK] Re: FoRK Digest, Vol 43, Issue 23

Ian Andrew Bell <hello at ianbell.com> on Fri May 25 09:09:45 PDT 2007

Ah, but it was not too long ago that Raina Kishor wanted more, More,
MORE of what we're good for -- issuing the delicate plea:

"can't you send me pictures?"   ... just this past Christmas!

	http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/Week-of-Mon-20061225/043960.html

Please tell us, Raina Kishor, what you would use us for!

-Ian.