[FoRK] invasion was much better than Cats lets do it again andagain

Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> on Fri May 25 20:49:32 PDT 2007

Tom Higgins writes:
>Other than running multiple farms, such as the way the
>fella we are renting out land out to is operating, being a megacorp or
>going the organic/boutique/specialty type
>operation  I do not see why folks would ever continue farming.

Other than being a large, mass-manufacturer, a customization
shop, or catering to niche markets, I'm not sure why folks
would ever continue building cars. Of course, I'm also not
sure why that should matter to me. The world is imperfect,
but it is far from clear to me why having as many small
farmers as it has makes it more perfect.