Strawberry Fields Forever Re: [FoRK] invasion was much better than Cats lets do it again and again

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sat May 26 13:33:19 PDT 2007

> > Or perhaps, in a few years, we could efficiently bind them into a
> > virtual 'farming Matrix', where they can live their dream at less
> > cost to the rest of society.
>
> +1
>
> I think this idea has much to recommend it. :-)

I totally agree. The cost of keeping up the rustic Americana fantasy
where family agriculture feeds the hungry masses is long gone and long
overdue to go the way of other lost American dream states. I also
think getting the next gens out of the cyclitic trap, though trap is
not the best word here, might also free up some potential.

How much would it cost to buy them all regions in SL?

-tomhiggins