Strawberry Fields Forever Re: [FoRK] invasion was much better than Cats lets do it again and again

Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> on Sun May 27 09:45:58 PDT 2007

On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 03:35:43PM -0700, Tom Higgins wrote:

> What do you mean "come the revolution". Myspace, youtube, games,
> chat....diversion of focus as an opiate is well along here.

Assuming there's a Great Depression, people may want to keep
their broadband even though they hardly would be able to afford it,
given that it gives them a portal to escape an ugly, grimy reality.

I agree that to some respect this is already happening.

Hey, any FoRKs in Oxford right now?