[FoRK] Is Balkanization really a problem?

Albert S. <albert.scherbinsky at rogers.com> on Sun May 27 10:33:39 PDT 2007

I agree that Balkanization is happening. But I'm not
so sure that it is a problem. The opposite of
Balkanization is blind allegiance to one political
movement or another. That smaller groups or even
individuals should think for themselves and have
differing opinions on specific issues seems healthy to
me.

Albert

--- Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> He's[Al Gore] missing the bigger problem. The radio,
and