[FoRK] Is Political Fragmentation really a problem?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Mon May 28 17:51:19 PDT 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 7:32 PM, Albert S. wrote:

> You chose to associate the particular baggage of the
> Balkans with the discussion. I suggest you more
> carefully chose the words you put in your mouth.

Okay, Albert, look --- I'm confused.  If I specifically *intended*
the specific baggage of the word "balkanization" rather than your
English-lite My First Dictionary definition of the same term, and
then you get irritated because you think I'm making some assertion
that I'm not making, and attempt to argue with me on a point that I
agree with you on (e.g., that political fragmentation is not itself a
problem) --- what exactly am I supposed to do about that?

jb