[FoRK] Lina

Gordon Mohr <gojomo at boxbe.com> on Mon May 28 22:16:44 PDT 2007

Not sure I get the point. What's the Linux app you need to run
under Windows, with a Windows look-and-feel?

Also, their FAQ #1 seems to misunderstand the GPL:

"Q: What license is LINA released under?
A: LINA is dual licensed. For non-commercial users, LINA is
available under the GNU General Public License, Version 2. If you
wish to use it commercially, please contact us to find out more
about the LINA commercial license."

If there's a limitation against commercial use, it's not really
the GPL.

- Gordon