[FoRK] Another quip from Gore's book

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Mon May 28 22:25:08 PDT 2007

Stephen D. Williams wrote on 5/28/2007 6:40 PM:
> So, it seems apparent that it will be Barack or Clinton at the top of
> the D. ticket with Barack or Clinton or Gore as vice.  And the odd
> politico out given an offer at chief of staff or something.  If it were
> me, I'd take all of the bright guys running (Edwards et al) and give
> them top jobs, setting up a farm team for one or two terms out.
>
> Vs. Giuliani w/ McCain as vice.

The choice will be made 12+ months before the election, and the 2 slates
we're offered will both have < 10% approval ratings by the election
after they rip each other to shreds. Isn't Democracy great!

Noone running is worth even scraping off your shoe after you step on
them, but that's who is allowed to run by TPTB.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/