[FoRK] Another quip from Gore's book

Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> on Mon May 28 22:43:05 PDT 2007

  Jeff,

  Does Al Gore present a vision or imagination in that book of what
  America would look like, if it *had* a reasoning society?

  I not looking for necessarily even accurate details;  Just enough
  detail to flesh out a picture of what it would be like to live in such
  a thing.

  It always strikes me as, "There are 600 million people here.
  How could a process resembling reasoning happen?"  But I could
  get excited by some first cut answers and imagery.

  Are there any such visions in the book, or elsewhere, for that
  matter?

  Thank you,
    Lion