Strawberry Fields Forever Re: [FoRK] invasion was much better than Cats lets do it again and again

Strata R. Chalup <strata at virtual.net> on Tue May 29 23:17:57 PDT 2007

Whoa, whoa, whoa... My friend the D key has been doing too much reading FoRK for
me.   Tom, Jeff B, are you saying that small farmers are the problem, rather
than the solution?!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Oh, you guys.  I'm not even sure where to start the clue-chain reading for this
one.  Lemme give my new install of google desktop a few more days to rummage
through my stuff and then I'll run some searches.

This is great, seriously.  Unless you guys are serious.  In which case, all
y'are is seriously mistaken, on just about every level imaginable, inside n out
of that awesomely invisible Randian market hand shoved up the butt of America's
meat-puppet consumers.