[FoRK] Fanta screws with your mitochondria?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Wed May 30 16:58:53 PDT 2007

You guys probably saw this one over the weekend;  it's made its way
to Boing Boing as of this afternoon:

	http://www.boingboing.net/2007/05/28/fanta_screws_with_yo.html

I was talking to a friend over the weekend who happens to work for a
big law firm that does a lot of product liability (mostly Big Pharma)
litigation.  I said "hey, this looks like a gold mine for an
entrepreneurial litigator with absolutely no ethical qualms about
being a complete predator."  Forwarded him the link.  Monday morning
I had this comment in my mailbox:

"All well and good, meets most tests for product liability.  However,
how the fuck am I to go to the partners with the findings of
Professor Peter Piper???"

Hmm.

You know, he does have a point...

It's not April again, already, is it?