[FoRK] Brownback defines science

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Jun 1 11:58:35 PDT 2007

"While no stone should be left unturned in seeking to discover the
nature of man's origins, we can say with conviction that we know with
certainty at least part of the outcome," opines GOPresidential
candidate Sam Brownback. "Man was not an accident and reflects an
image and likeness unique in the created order. Those aspects of
evolutionary theory compatible with this truth are a welcome addition
to human knowledge. Aspects of these theories that undermine this
truth, however, should be firmly rejected as an atheistic theology
posing as science."

So things that do not jibe with the "truth" of his bible are not science.

This from a person who is running for president of America.

Yea, gloves off time is well and truly passed us by.

-tomhiggins