[FoRK] Brownback defines science

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Jun 1 14:48:43 PDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> wrote:
>   We all know atheists don't have a religion, but we do know that there
>   are some persistent trends in their thinking and sayings.

It takes a level of closed mindedness to set a stage wherein positions
are true or false simply becuase the vocalizer persists in teir own
righteousness.

When you attempt to paint "atheists" as you have in your post you show
us the limited scope you posses to engage in these threads.

" Humanity *is* amazing.  And people want leaders who recognize that.
 When we have an atheist who can say that, rather than just merely
 believe it or confess to it after interrogation, then we have a chance
 at an atheist leader.  But not before."

So sad that you are tied to authoritarian figureheads for your self
worth. Others are not. I hope someday you can overcome your issues
with servitude and join in the idea that beings can live without
authoritarian figurines plotting out our value system boosted by petty
mouthpieces with delusions of righteousness all backed up by either
eternal damnation or dehumanizing authoritarian constrictions.

There is a grea wide wonder filled universe of amazing things, take
off the blinders and see them.

-tomhiggins