[FoRK] Brownback defines science

Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> on Fri Jun 1 15:57:56 PDT 2007

On 6/1/07, J. Andrew Rogers <andrew at ceruleansystems.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Lion Kimbro wrote:
> >  So, make atheist leaders, and make them better than Richard
> >  Dawkins.
> Maybe I missed something.  Why do atheists need leaders, and what
> would they be leading atheists to do?
>
> J. Andrew Rogers

  "Atheists" don't need leaders;  ***People*** do.

  And while you guys whine and cry and complain every time some
  religious person becomes a leader, and go, "Oh, why, oh why,
  poor us, poor neglected us," and make up absurd theories to explain
  the situation, ...

  Well, don't cry to me.

  Cry to fork or something.

  But if you want serious answers, you need to seriously think
  about this stuff.

  You want a leader who's an atheist?  You MUST think about this stuff.

  If you don't care for people, then you can ignore all this.

  Part of the message people are hearing, incidentally,
  is that atheists don't care about them.

  And looking at how you all behave, and respond,
  I have to say-- They're right.