[FoRK] Brownback defines science

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Jun 1 19:44:42 PDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> wrote:
>   We are merely on par with Dolphins, according to them.

According to them? Us and them, nice show of true colors Lion.

Dr Ernie is very honest about his feelings, I disagree with him on
many accounts but I think he is honest in what he is saying and that I
can at least respect. You, you smack in the wind of dishonest
discourse and seem to blow whichever way will keep you being in a high
run thread.

Since we have left the point in this and other threads where you are
being an honest participant in a discussion I feel that the kill file
is soon to be called on. I do this so rarely becuase i feel even the
folks i disagree with need to be listened to. You though have passed
on to the realm of being a closed minded tin horn blowing self
righteous silage swilling wanabe pseudo humans that infest the world
with clouds of unreason not for any grand point of ideology but simply
to hear/see yourself stammer on.

Your message is trite self pandering  covered in cheap breading that
goes down rough and leaves in a splattering mess that leaves you
needing new undies.

Take this as you will, but the time for you in my inbox is short.
Evolve or die off.

Have A Nice Day
-tomhiggins