[FoRK] Marketing atheism? No, thanks. (was: Brownback defines science)

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Fri Jun 1 20:00:38 PDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> wrote:
>     "How do we **INSPIRE?**"

here we go again, Lions need to be a Charismatic Leader or a follower of one.

How to inspire.....by deeds and actions, by example...by not being
dishonest in your thoughts and deeds such that you come off sounding
like an asshole used car salesman.

I do not need your used cars Lion and I do not wish to become an
asshole used car salesman...further I think it could well be the case
used cars are not the want of many folks and pushing them into buying
one would be DISHONEST.

8 fold, 4 to the beat....got it??

-tomhiggins