[FoRK] Brownback defines science

Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> on Sat Jun 2 03:47:13 PDT 2007

> On Jun 1, 2007, at 9:38 PM, Lion Kimbro wrote:
> > As far as I can see, you and Jeff are just seeing the words
> >  "leader" and "atheist" together, and that's pushed your hot-button--
> >  "Oh! I know the answer to this one!"
>
> How do you lead a non-movement centering around a lack of belief in
> something?

  My point is, -- I never **once** said the slightest thing about how
  atheists need leaders and organizations for their communities!

  Not one time!

  You and Tom are just in automatic replay!

  I was talking about presidents..!

  I was talking about-- how the population at large wants presidents
  with faith.  And I was commenting on that, and how-- if you *wanted*
  a leader-- a president-- who was an atheist-- ...

  You know, shedding light on how and why of why people don't
  like or trust atheists.  You guys honestly can't see this?

  You guys *still* think I talk about how "atheists need leaders," and how
  "atheists need to form an organization?"

  Nutters!

  The both of you!

  I wish I could call you "intellectually dishonest," or whatever
  insults Tom lobs when he freaks out, but I can't supress the
  knowledge that you two are just posting at the seat of your pants,
  not really paying any attention at all.