[FoRK] Re: [silk] The Demise Of The Dollar

Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> on Tue Jun 5 05:51:34 PDT 2007

Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org>:
>How are virtual strippers different from real strippers?

Besides their appearance, sound, scent, and touch, I imagine
not much. And yes, I realize this is all a function of technology.
At some point the future, a virtual trip to the shore might
include virtual sand in one's shoes, and virtual salt spray and
dolphin snotr on one's face, and gulls and terns and widgeons, all
indistinguishable from the real things.

With current technology, one gets moving cartoons.