[FoRK] Re: [silk] The Demise Of The Dollar

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Jun 5 09:08:10 PDT 2007

On 6/4/07, Bill Humphries <bill at whump.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2007, at 6:50 PM, Kevin Elliott wrote:
>
> > I thought that was the whole point of Second Life.
>
> That's a stunning lack of imagination.

Following things from txts to muds/mucks to guis it was little
surprise that as the common person found it easier and easier to do
things on the new environs things like malls, pron and rampant idiot
bizness would rez up in more numbers than folks taking it to the
creative fringe. Look around in meatspace examples abound.

If you build it they will come...well they came...and now we can
purchase 20 prim scripted genitalia that will squirt and make moaning
sounds right along side in game versions of whatever is the new hot
jimmiez at walmart.

But like I said, there are places much as there are pockets in the
meatspace where the crap is not as thick. See you there.

-tom