[FoRK] Gregory House as zen master... think about it [eom]

Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> on Fri Jun 22 10:21:53 PDT 2007

> Gregory House as zen master...

Yes, the show is delightfully refreshing in showing moral issues
within multiple simultaneous levels of context, from the brilliant,
self-centered addict to the agent recognizing and acting in accordance
with a very big-picture value system.  Zen enlightenment is not about
denying the self, but only the illusion of self as a narrow locus of
meaning.

By the way, on your recommendation I bought Vellum, but read only half
(quite enjoyable) before deciding it wasn't getting me anywhere.

- Jef