[FoRK] Why is there any experience of it, at all? (was: GEB, etc.)

Lion Kimbro <lionkimbro at gmail.com> on Tue Jul 10 10:26:04 PDT 2007

On 7/10/07, Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Lion Kimbro" <lionkimbro at gmail.com>:
> >So, this is a list of properties. And you ask the potential Zombie,
> >"Have you ever bothered to notice anything that, say, you know, meets these
> >properties?"
>
> The zombie will, of course, answer "yes."

  Yes, and I've already told you that-

  I've already said, "There's no way to differentiate a zombie, from a human."

  Did you miss that?

  You don't know whether or not all the people around you are zombies,
  not having internal experiences, or if they are like you, and do.
  You simply don't know.

  You cannot know.