[FoRK] site announcement : PotterPredictions.com

James Tauber <jtauber at jtauber.com> on Wed Jul 11 11:22:39 PDT 2007

Sunday night, after a few weeks of discussions with colleagues about our
Harry Potter predictions, I started designing and building a website
which is now public: http://PotterPredictions.com/

People can record their predictions, compare them with those of friends
and ultimately (after July 21st) see who got the most things correct.

The site was built with Django, which I've used for a number of projects
now and continue to be delighted with.

Given the site has an obviously short lifespan, I'd appreciate anything
that can be done to get word out.

If you're a Potter fan, I hope you enjoy it!

James
--
  James Tauber               http://jtauber.com/
  journeyman of some    http://jtauber.com/blog/