Book recommendation Re: [FoRK] Re: anybody remember...

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu Jul 12 09:48:40 PDT 2007

On Jul 11, 2007, at 1:58 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 11:23:11PM -0400, Jeff Bone wrote:
>
>> I'd much rather debate Eugen on whether the Everything list
>> constitutes a cult;  I'll take the devil's advocate side of that
>
> Religion only tongue in cheek, of course. But that area of inquiry is
> completely sterile, as long as it doesn't result in a falsifyable
> hypothesis.

BTW, by far the bulk of the discussion on Everything historically has
had nothing to do w/ QTI.  So there is non-sterile and "real" (in the
Popperian sense) science going on there...

$0.02,

jb