[FoRK] Page views...

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Thu Jul 12 19:49:39 PDT 2007

You didn't indicate whether you were CPU, I/O, or bandwidth limited.
For the first two:

Also, all non-static sites should be using memcached at one or more
levels:
http://www.danga.com/memcached/

If it's simple bandwidth, then you want to replicate to multiple
co-location sites.  The details will vary depending on the application.

sdw