[FoRK] Sending love vs. smokes

Steve Nordquist <Saigua at sbcglobal.net> on Fri Jul 13 01:37:18 PDT 2007

> Given that Texas has already raised its tax $1/pack, I figure even
> an entrepreneur like Jeff will be feeling the pinch. At what point
> is it prudent just to bank the cost of smokes, and send yourself a
> litte love to your hotel room, when you get antsy? ;-)

The article cites a senator saying it's 'a choice between children and tobacco' (as if children don't drive healthcare costs...).  We need to find those people who will Cure those children American Curing Sheds won't Cure.

Can you just stick a glob of tobacco resin on a brazier then, like frankincense?

It is a choice between children and a 6-hour workout with lit joss sticks, that connects scorching kinesthetics with a driver of curiosity, which is singed spiked hair.