[FoRK] Douglas Adams: Is there an Artificial God?

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sun Jul 15 10:19:19 PDT 2007

> immediately identifiable.  My reaction to his stuff is sort of like
> my reaction to Portland, Oregon the first time I visited that city;
> it was so clean --- too clean.  Like, where was all the trash?  The
> homeless people?  The broken stuff?  The dirty banged-up cars, etc.?
> Just no sense of "street."

So you kept to the tourist areas? Next time your in the area I will give you
a look around; its different than the NYC scale "street" but given ratios
its still a there thing, you just gota look.

-tomhiggins