[FoRK] Japanese games for Wii/DS -- any suggestions?

Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> on Fri Jul 20 10:47:48 PDT 2007

I'll be in Japan in a couple of weeks (and Singapore before that), and
I was thinking of surprising my kids with some Japanese titles for the
Wii and/or DS -- the kind that aren't sold in the US.

Suggestions as to titles that would be playable by kids (not too
bloody, etc.) and have enough English to make them comprehensible
would be great.

Our office is right in the heart of the Shinjuku district in the
Shinjuku Mitsui building, so recommendations for "must-see" stores or
sites near that would be appreciated.

Ken Meltsner