[FoRK] Virtual KVMs (was: The trend away from desktop computers)

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Sat Jul 21 11:03:16 PDT 2007

Synergy kept crashing on me...  you running it on Mac PPC or Intel
(or both?)

Also, IIRC (this was a few months ago) clipboard sync wasn't working
properly...

Even though I have a Mac-only setup, Synergy was what I actually
wanted to run --- it does screensaver sync (w/ locking, etc.) which
Teleport does not do.  But that was one of the features that wasn't
working properly on the Mac at that time...

jb