[FoRK] [LATimes] Two Caltech pieces: 37% female enrollment, sculpture

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Mon Aug 6 23:30:12 PDT 2007

Rohit Khare wrote on 8/6/2007 1:45 PM:
> And the general population of college students is now 57% female ?! Boy,
> boys are falling out of favor -- I thought the differential was a few
> points, not 14! -- RK

I'm involved a bit in the diversity stuff here. Minorities just are not
going grad school, even tho our undergrads are almost spot on to US
demographics. But more to your comment, the American-born male numbers
in college are plummeting fast. Couldn't be anything to do with all the
synthetic estrogens in everything we eat, hormones in all the meat, etc.

http://www.envtox.ucdavis.edu/cehs/TOXINS/estrogens.htm
http://www.matthewsavinar.com/Archives/PeakTestosterone.html

Maybe you don't care when they poison your land, water, and air, but now
they have come for your balls. Maybe this will get the NASCAR rednecks
motivated?

Sadly, this too is quite real, and scientifically backed.

Oh, and then there is the 1500+ US FDA scientists and almost all other
countries that ban this stuff - http://www.holisticmed.com/fluoride/
Even China bans it, and they dump toxic waste in the streets - except
near where the Olympics will be of course.

High dose female hormones and toxins highly correlated to passive stupid
male citizens, too obvious?

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/