[FoRK] [LATimes] Two Caltech pieces: 37% female enrollment, sculpture

Justin Mason <jm at jmason.org> on Tue Aug 7 03:16:51 PDT 2007

Adam L Beberg writes:
> Oh, and then there is the 1500+ US FDA scientists and almost all other
> countries that ban this stuff - http://www.holisticmed.com/fluoride/

The domain name in that URL should be a flashing warning sign --
flouridation is a favourite topic of the anti-science "back to nature"
wingnuts.

I had a bit of a row on my blog with some local representatives of that
flavour, after my local Green Party candidate espoused some pretty heavy
anti-science viewpoints regarding MMR vaccination:
http://taint.org/2007/04/10/134819a.html  . (Halfway through, they digress
into the flouride argument, too, annoyingly.)

--j.