[FoRK] Breaking with the Trend

B.K. DeLong <bkdelong at pobox.com> on Wed Aug 8 13:20:21 PDT 2007

Congrats. I'd never make it to Google because I don't even have a
Masters degree nor do I think linearly enough to handle puzzles. I am
of the mind orthogonal ;)

I wonder where Einstein would have ended up. He dropped out from high school.

Is Linden just Second Life these days? All these articles of a
crashing virtual economy and empty SL makes me wonder how long they'll
continue to be viable.

On 8/8/07, Bill Humphries <bill at whump.com> wrote:
> So unlike all those other people, I'm not going to Google.
>
> Instead, I'm going to start working at Linden Lab in September after
> I get back from Japan.
>
> -- whump

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org