[FoRK] Breaking with the Trend

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed Aug 8 18:31:10 PDT 2007

On 8/8/07, Bill Humphries <bill at whump.com> wrote:

> So unlike all those other people, I'm not going to Google.
>
> Instead, I'm going to start working at Linden Lab in September after
> I get back from Japan.

Congrats on landing a job there. It will be interesting to see what life
after banned gambling is like, easy money busts in sl and rl   oi.  What
will you be doing at the Labs and are you more a remote or on site  person?
Perhaps maybe working on opening up the linkages to the non linden
metaverse via the code...please:)-

I should check the job postings, my resume needs places to go.

-tomhiggins