[FoRK] Should exist, now exists: swarm of angels

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sat Aug 11 10:14:20 PDT 2007

> This is precisely what I was talking (or rather rambling) about some
> time ago:
>
>    http://blog.micropledge.com/2007/08/micropledge-public-launch/

Nice. I have seen a couple of disturbed funding efforts in the past, one
being an upcoming documentary by Jason Scott on arcade who raised his seed
funds for his next projects as such. Another effort, one which a few folks
here helped with, was a dropcash thing I set up to help unwire my
neighborhood(you will be happy to know that all the gear that was bought
with the funds is still in some way or another serving parts of Portland
with free open wifi).

Anyone got a project up on micropledge yet?

-tomhiggins