[FoRK] Black Belt Bayesian vs. Authority, Fight!

il-young son <il.young.son at gmail.com> on Sat Aug 11 10:41:20 PDT 2007

if we're making recommendations on text on probability i think for me
one of the best exposition on the topic is billingsley's "probability
and measure".  and, even though i found it to be really difficult read
and i had hard time understanding it, i think doob's book "stochastic
process" is also good (if you have the motivation to take time to
carefully read it).

speaking of hamming, his "numerical methods" book is superb.  he's in
general a great writer/teacher.