[FoRK] Black Belt Bayesian vs. Authority, Fight!

Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> on Sat Aug 11 10:59:06 PDT 2007

> I recently bought a replacement copy (mine walked off somehow, a sure
> indicator of a book you want to keep ;-) on Amazon US at the higher
> price, grrr...

Just another reason why I keep all my books in digital form.  Even
accounting for the half hour I spent on this particular book (in
addition to scanning and OCRing) to type all the section headings as
PDF bookmarks.

It's nice having one's personal library available wherever one goes,
as well as the conveniences of search, annotation, self-illuminating
"pages", etc.

But lately I've been feeling the lack of a **reliable** sheet feeder
in the personal-equipment price range, and books are starting to stack
up.  Any suggestions from the list?

- Jef