[FoRK] XP Updates needed for a fresh install: Over 146 updates, over 410MB

Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> on Sun Aug 12 19:45:04 PDT 2007

Timely discussion :)

I lost my XP CD on my old desktop and after a frustrated day, I can
now be convinced to install Linux. Other than reducing green house
emissions from my PC, I am sure there are other benefits of installing
Linux.

Which distribution do you guys recommend? This is a fairly old
desktop, only use for it is to check woot.com and use skype.