Low draw after all. Re: [FoRK] XP Updates needed for a fresh install: Over 146 updates, over 410MB

Steve Nordquist <saigua at sbcglobal.net> on Tue Aug 21 11:20:15 PDT 2007

I stand corrected on the electricity cost thing!  Good luck with VESA modes and/or a graphical toolkit of choice and/or more SDRAM and/or a family portrait with GX1 SFF.  And in fairness my '87 Prelude's...toast.  And I have to concoct some scheme, where it warms the air going to the compost pile or tea towels or the family nanobots or something if I want to run the NeXT.  Thanks.