[FoRK] Online backup service recommendations?

Brian A. LaMacchia <bal at farcaster.com> on Thu Aug 23 08:38:16 PDT 2007

Hi FoRKers,

I'm looking for a recommendation for an online backup service -- something that'll let me install a client on a bunch of PCs and upload full & incremental backups of selected data files to a cloud service (which itself would ideally host multiple geographically-distinct copies of the data).  This is for a small business with <10 PCs total, but scattered over 3-4 physical sites.  If you use a service like this and are happy with it, or know someone who does, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Thanks!

                    --bal